Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of AZILECT Oral.

4/29/2010 11:42:16 AM

Reviewer: mso53, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
don't know how to, what improvements are there for me to see or feel, I only have what I am told, don't know how to feel if its working ?

4/20/2010 11:30:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
switching from selegeline to rasegeline has been an improvement taking 45 days for results. I'm concerned about all the foods that are warned against eating containing tyramine.. many of them are the "healthy" items included in our diet. High Blood pressure medication is also a daily prescription but no mention of this interaction was suggested or warned. After 2 strokes in a years ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2010 3:55:41 PM

Reviewer: domino, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed 5 yrs ago. Have taken Mirapex from day one. Very slow progression. Started Azilect 4+ mos ago. Side effects related to Azilect are, for me, overwhelming. Akinesia (voluntary movement) has grossly deteriorated. I stumble from a frozen position and nearly fall on a regular basis. Violent, physical nightmares. Severe constipation. Arthritic symptoms in ankles and major joints. Numbn ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2010 11:27:02 AM

Reviewer: jerome, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My mobility and stability has improved. However I am experiencing insomnia. I would like to know how many users experience this and if it is a long term side effect. I have to take sleeping pills at night.

2/23/2010 9:23:28 PM

Reviewer: jschiner, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was newly diagnosed with mild Parkinson's about 7 months ago. This is the first drug that my Doctor prescribed for me. This drug stopped my "pill rolling" and other movements. I'd say it works really good for me in mono-therapy. I'm happy.