Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of AZILECT Oral.

5/25/2009 6:05:56 PM

Reviewer: J., 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i am taking azilect for about 8 months getting more balance problems, i am forgeting and havelittle pacience.

5/14/2009 5:25:22 PM

Reviewer: PaLJ, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed several month ago and put on Azalect..I had some memory problems then but they seem to have spiraled out of control. I have trouble recalling words, i forget easily..Has anyone else experienced this? My Dr. didn't think it was the drug.

4/21/2009 2:29:27 PM

Reviewer: ParkKat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed only a month ago and immediately began Azilect. I'm still trying to understand Parkinsons while at the same time trying to figure out what Azilect is doing for and to me. I have real balance issues. My hands tremor some. I have noticed that since starting the meds I am tired all the time. What I hope for most from the Azilect is help with my cognitive issues.

4/4/2009 3:14:39 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on it for almost 4 months now. I it took for 2 wks. before I noticed a change. I have much better movement. I do have some joint pain in my knees and ankles. And lately my ankles have been swelling. I need to check with the Dr. about that though.

3/4/2009 2:17:55 AM

Reviewer: Hopeful, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far (after 1-month) I noticed less tremor & more control-I am also trying to cut back on my Sinemet-Dr.increased my dosage on Azilect to 1 mg b.i.d.-so cross your fingers-I am!!!