Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of AZILECT Oral.

3/17/2013 7:31:30 PM

Reviewer: Joanne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have found Azilect to be effective in stopping some of my symptoms including itching of scalp, loss of energy, and speech changes. I still have a left-sided tremor,but it is remaining stable. I have been taking Azilect since last November, and got it from a neurologist. I am still working as a cashier.

3/1/2013 8:43:54 AM

Reviewer: lexie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
taking this med-i did not have any park side effect. coventry took it away & i,m having tremors,spasms, dizziness,walking,& balance.

1/17/2013 5:41:18 AM

Reviewer: sds, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
still have problem with walking without the forward bend. does some good, as I ran out last month and could tell the diference.

11/14/2012 11:48:54 PM

Reviewer: loisbrann@msn.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I do not tolerate levadopa/carbadopa, Mirapex sent me on a shopping spree and I fell asleep at a stop light when I was driving, so my Dr. put me on Azilect. It took away my tremors, handwriting returned to normal, hallucinations are gone, I have not fallen for a very long time. I do not appear to have PD. It works so well for me. It does not help with autonomic system symptoms,i.e., drooling, ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2012 8:54:55 AM

Reviewer: marthasway, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Azilect has improved my overall function and quality of life. I participated in a study to test the use of Azilect in early stage Parkinson's along with Mirapex (Pramipexole). During the first phase, I was on placebo, and my overall function continued to decline rapidly. Within three days after starting the study drug, I saw dramatic improvement in gait, balance, tremors, and skills such as ri ... Show Full Comment