Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARDASIL IM.

2/25/2014 10:34:13 AM

Reviewer: me123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I received the first of the of the shots 8 years ago & had an anaphylactic reaction. Needless to say I did not continue with the followup doses. I will also not allow either of my daughters to get this drug. The benefits do not outweigh the risks.

1/7/2014 9:59:35 PM

Reviewer: Ana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
Do NO TAKE GARDASIL PLEASE!!!!My daughter took 2 shots of it,today after 3 months her doctor's nurse called and said the company(MERK national center)said the last shot my daughter had was on Recall because they found glass in the vaccine!OMG!!I'm praying n'hopping there is a way to check her blood.

1/5/2014 7:07:30 PM

Reviewer: MM8563, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
http://www.medications.com/gardasil/46906 (Must read) My daughter has just had her second shot and after reading all these reviews I realize that she has had a lot of the same sx that are listed, being so extremely tired all the time since the first shot in the series, headaches and generally just not herself. She had the first shot about two years ago but we missed the others so we started them a ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2013 3:18:07 PM

Reviewer: sminasola, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I see a lot of negative reviews, and my heart goes out to all of you. But I did not experience any adverse affects. The shot was painful and the injection site hurt for about a day or so but I have no had any other issues. I saw someone talk about infertility but I had a son two years after I had the shot and there were no complications. I'm not sure whether my experience is typical or not, bu ... Show Full Comment

10/4/2013 7:46:26 PM

Reviewer: kitty, 55-64 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter had two Gardisial doses, each time she had huge bouts or canker sores immediately following the injections and has regular outbreaks since then. we did not take the third dose.

man rubbing painful knee