Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of gardasil im.

7/1/2014 6:39:56 PM

Reviewer: Divalady88, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Where do I even begin? Exactly four years ago I allowed the nurse at my doctors office to give me this shot. Big mistake! A couple of weeks later I experienced fatigue, dizziness, tingling in legs and arms, pain all over my body, and terrible anxiety and low blood sugar attacks. I saw many doctors and specialists. The only thing wrong with me was low vitamin d count, which is now better because ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2014 6:14:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN TAKE THESE SHOTS. unfortunately I had all 3 shots around 7 years ago and I have never been the same. I have suffered from neuropathic pain syndrome since I received this shot and my life has been hell. I was always an active person, playing many sports and working hard. So I am now a 28 year old who can no longer work, haven't been able to finish college and live in pa ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2014 3:15:04 PM

Reviewer: mama, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The Gynecologist recommended this vaccine for my 17 year old. DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR DAUGHTERS WITH THIS VACCINE. My daughter's side effects were fever, headache, panting, couldn't move, joint pain. DO NOT listen to the doctor. RUN AWAY FROM Gardasil, it is dangerous.

2/25/2014 10:34:13 AM

Reviewer: me123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I received the first of the of the shots 8 years ago & had an anaphylactic reaction. Needless to say I did not continue with the followup doses. I will also not allow either of my daughters to get this drug. The benefits do not outweigh the risks.

1/7/2014 9:59:35 PM

Reviewer: Ana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
Do NO TAKE GARDASIL PLEASE!!!!My daughter took 2 shots of it,today after 3 months her doctor's nurse called and said the company(MERK national center)said the last shot my daughter had was on Recall because they found glass in the vaccine!OMG!!I'm praying n'hopping there is a way to check her blood.