Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

11/25/2007 11:36:03 PM

Reviewer: 40yrsmoker, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is working for me like no other treatment i've tried. side effects are minimal, dreams are great.tho i do get a little angry at times, nothing i can't handle.

11/24/2007 2:50:52 PM

Reviewer: teri h, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'd been a 2-pack-a-day smoker for over 30 years. I'd tried the patch, gum & hypnotism without success. When I tried to stop smoking, I became a fire breathing dragon & an employer can't afford a bad temper. It isn't fair to employees, not to mention my family. About the dreams - I had the best dreams that I'd had in about 25 years. I actually woke up giggling-ye ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2007 11:34:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
smoked for 25 years, didn't think I'd ever be able to quit. This drug works!

11/23/2007 2:11:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the pills and actually quit smoking before my quit date. Which i think is excellent after smoking for 19 years. The only side effect i experienced was my dreams were a little more strange than normal.

11/23/2007 5:12:20 AM

Reviewer: EnoughisEnough, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I think that this drug is a miricle!!!! I have smoked for 16 years and quit in a week. You really have to want to quit. And I really did. I was sick and tired of not being able to breathe, feeling sick all the time, depressed, and smelling like an ashtray. I had a couple of headaches when I was on the medication, but that was it. Overall, I don't smoke anymore and I'm very grateful that I ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice