Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

12/6/2007 10:07:11 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Never thought I'd stop, didn't think I would with this either. Did though after about 10 days. Remarkable. Don't like the stomach upset - small price to pay though.

12/5/2007 9:10:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My wife and I would recommend Chantix more than anything in this world. I've tried those alternate ways like the "quit nicotine by taking nicotine" patch and gum and because you are still taking the nicotine you have to put 100% willpower into quitting and then the withdrawals were terribly nerve wrenching. My wife and I both smoked.... I for 20+ years and she for 15 and we both ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2007 6:44:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was completely effective in helping me to quit smoking, it did make me nauseaous once i was up to whole pills at once, and I was extremely irritable three weeks into it, I'm not sure to the other mood effects at this point or its just that i'm not smoking anymore!! :)

12/5/2007 8:52:03 AM

Reviewer: Smilenr0, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Smoked 14 years a pack a day. picked a quitting day and was my bday and I haven't picked up a cig. since that day. I recommend these medicine to anyone that woudl like to stop smoking and nothing else out there is helping!!!!! =)

12/4/2007 11:53:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've smoked 3-4pks for 40+yrs & this is the only thing that took the desire away completely! When I even smell the smoke, it makes me turn my nose. I would recommend it for those who REALLY want to quit & haven't been able to. I've done patches & couldn't get off the lst step..Zyban..nothing..gum...nothing...natural...n othing... Within 1stwk my desire decreased greatl ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray