Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

12/4/2007 12:28:25 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After numerous attempts I finally stopped smoking. Craving were virtualy nonexistant. I never had the upset stomach that was the most common side effect. In fact I don, remember having any side effects. What a wonderful drug!

12/4/2007 10:03:32 AM

Reviewer: smokefree, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Pack and a half a day for over 25 years. I have been on this drug for a little over a month and have had 3 cigarettes since my quit date. I have not had any reactions that some of the other reviews speak of.

12/4/2007 10:02:47 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was put on Chantix right after hysterectomy. I have been a 1 pack a day smoker for over 24 years. Been on it now for 2 weeks. Havent quit completely but today is my stop smoking day. I have cut back to 2 cigarettes a day! This is amazing. Have had problems sleeping the last week. And other problems that could be linked to this RX or my surgery. I will not give it up. Worth all of the side effects ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2007 10:43:06 PM

Reviewer: bac1851, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Smoked for 43 yrs. now down to 6/7 a day, been on meds for about 7 weeks, my doctor says I'm doing great. Have to change your behavior and old habits, so I'm trying. But...some bad side affects. Along with the vivid dreams, bloating, anxiety I had extreme swelling of my feet and legs to the point I couldn't even walk with out assistance. the swelling didn't start till last week ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2007 11:40:16 PM

Reviewer: Petite, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Cut down on smoking (18 Yrs) from 1 pack a day to 1 pack a week. Having difficulty with sleeping. Not at all then can't get up no matter how hard I try. Making me depressed. Cut back to 1 pill in morning. Make me fell strange and make my mouth dry.

Does your kid have symptoms?