Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

11/8/2007 1:19:05 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Condition: Stop Smoking
11/7/2007 6:29:28 PM

Reviewer: hi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far so good! Stopped smoking after 8 days on the pill. A little nausea but that was gone after 4 days. Feel great now and do not have much urge to smoke. This drug did it-I could never have done it on my own.

11/7/2007 10:01:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am into week 8 of taking Chantix and have only smoked two cigarettes since the first week (in which you're allowed to smoke). When I smoked those cigarettes, I got absolutely no satisfaction from it and they tasted awful! I've tried many times and several methods to quit and while Chantix is no magic bullet, this has been the easiest method for me. I've experienced no side effects at ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2007 1:16:05 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced severe depression with crying for no reason. I wanted hurt myself. I had to have a friend to stay with me so I would be safe. My doctor upped my dosage of Paxil CR to 50mg daily. I now smoke more than I did before and I crave alcohol. Not a good drug

11/6/2007 12:21:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Tried to quit before, this drug made it so much easier!