Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

11/28/2007 2:11:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I was a 3 carton a week smoker of 50 years, everything about me smelled horrible, including my vehicle. My wife couldn't stand to ride in it ot the the smell of me. I used Chantix for 1 week and haven't smoked in 4 months. I have only had a couple bad dreams, no nausea or anything else. and the dreams were not that bad. If I feel bored, instead of eating I go for a walk.

11/27/2007 9:16:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works great for quitting smoking but the side effects are bad. I have bad dreams can't sleep and have been depressed. I am going to stop taking the medication. Hopefully I will not start smoking again.

11/27/2007 8:08:29 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
while it is easy to use and it does work, it makes you very nauseaus for a few hours after you take it for the first couple weeks.

11/27/2007 12:40:51 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug works!! I quit after taking it for one week. I have no urge to smoke. I do have some bad side effects: nausea, nightmares(very scary), and mood swings. I am going to stop taking the drug because of these, but I am confident I will not smoke again. I tried Zyban in the past and Chantix worked much better for me. Great drug if you really want to quit!

11/25/2007 11:36:03 PM

Reviewer: 40yrsmoker, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is working for me like no other treatment i've tried. side effects are minimal, dreams are great.tho i do get a little angry at times, nothing i can't handle.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture