Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

11/21/2007 1:51:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Wife and I got on it together about 2-3 weeks ago. Cravings for cigarettes were totally gone in a few days. Unfortunately, both had severe mood swings, severe depression, even occasional suicidal thoughts for me and uncontrollable bouts of crying sometimes half the night for no reason. Argued with her more in 3 weeks than in the entire rest of our marriage. Drug works great but the side effect ... Show Full Comment

11/21/2007 10:51:37 AM

Reviewer: CBOLIN26, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE SMOKED SINCE I WAS 15 AND NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO QUIT. I HAD TRIED EVERYTHING BUT THIS REALLY WORKS. THE CRAVINGS HAVE ALMOST GONE NOW AND I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON CHANTIX FOR A MONTH NOW. THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT IS THE MOODS SWINGS I AM HAVING WITH CHANTIX.

11/21/2007 10:23:08 AM

Reviewer: wgrant, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Chantix for 30 days and it has made me not want to smoke. My problem is that it makes me extremely sick to my stomach. I take it with food and drink a lot of water but it continues to make me sick. Does anyone have any suggestions to help with the nausea???? I have trouble sleeping, but I can deal with that. thanks

11/20/2007 6:03:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have smoked since I was 16, and did 23 years in the Navy, smoking heavily. I have tried hundred of times to quit and have always failed. I am 49 and this is simply amazing. I walk into a smoke filled roomand I'm not even affected. It does have slight side effects. Weird dreams, restless nights, but I'll take that anyday. I'm only into my first week, the rest will come later!

11/20/2007 12:42:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This works.(period)

man rubbing painful knee