Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

11/27/2007 12:40:51 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug works!! I quit after taking it for one week. I have no urge to smoke. I do have some bad side effects: nausea, nightmares(very scary), and mood swings. I am going to stop taking the drug because of these, but I am confident I will not smoke again. I tried Zyban in the past and Chantix worked much better for me. Great drug if you really want to quit!

11/25/2007 11:36:03 PM

Reviewer: 40yrsmoker, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is working for me like no other treatment i've tried. side effects are minimal, dreams are great.tho i do get a little angry at times, nothing i can't handle.

11/24/2007 2:50:52 PM

Reviewer: teri h, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'd been a 2-pack-a-day smoker for over 30 years. I'd tried the patch, gum & hypnotism without success. When I tried to stop smoking, I became a fire breathing dragon & an employer can't afford a bad temper. It isn't fair to employees, not to mention my family. About the dreams - I had the best dreams that I'd had in about 25 years. I actually woke up giggling-ye ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2007 11:34:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
smoked for 25 years, didn't think I'd ever be able to quit. This drug works!

11/23/2007 2:11:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the pills and actually quit smoking before my quit date. Which i think is excellent after smoking for 19 years. The only side effect i experienced was my dreams were a little more strange than normal.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.