Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

11/12/2007 12:28:29 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 43 yr old female recently diagnoised with COPD. This is a great product!

11/11/2007 11:04:10 PM

Reviewer: trying to quit, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the medication as prescribed and by the fourth day into it, I found myself depressed and crying all of the time, similar to when I took Welbutrin for the same reason-to quit smoking. I alreay suffer from depression as it is and after the way the Chantix was making me feel inside, I quit taking the med. It is in the plan to discuss this with personal MD soon. Good luck and if anyo ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2007 12:54:43 AM

Reviewer: refbum, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Over 25 years of smoking a pack a day. If only I could stop or cut down. Somedays I'd light a cigarette and have no idea why I lit it. I was overweight and having trouble breathing yet I lit a cigarette. I started a few other methods and they did not work. I started taking Chantix and after about 1 week, I noticed I wasn't even reaching for my cigarettes as much. I was now smoking ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2007 11:46:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Chantix worked very well to help me quit smoking. I took the medication as directed for 2-3 months and have been 100% nicotine free since March 2007. It did not at all minimize my cravings but it did make cigarettes taste like "air" and not enjoyable. Please try it - any short term discomfort you may have to go through is so much better than smoking!!!!

11/8/2007 12:55:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Chantix for 6 weeks. I did have headaches,muscle aches, weird dreams and constipation but did not want to smoke at all. I would suggest not drinking alcohol with it.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.