Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Oral.

4/8/2014 9:26:13 AM

Reviewer: non-smoker, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I smoked for 25 years and really didn't want to quit but decided to try one more time due to health concerns. I quit in July 2009 and haven't had a puff since. It was easy and the only side effects I had were vivid dreams.

4/7/2014 12:51:33 PM

Reviewer: Positive?, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken four weeks of doses as of today. The rebel in me could not quit on day eight. By day nine, I was smoke free. I have only tried, without success, one cigarette since day nine. This is when I was rewarded with the fact that I will never smoke again. The first week was nauseating. The dreams were wild, but I looked forward to them. There is one side effect I have that I have ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 9:19:46 PM

Reviewer: sarahsassypants, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have stopped smoking 3 different times for more than a year. All 3 times, I quit cold turkey. This time, I quit smoking with Chantix, and I was surprised how easy it was. I think that Chantix gets a bad rap. Many of the symptoms (restlessness, depression, mood swings) that people complain about I feel are actually symptoms of giving up/losing your best friend. I think that having vivid drea ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 5:45:40 PM

Reviewer: colotimber, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started Chantix a month after it was approved by the FDA in May of 2006 and I am still smoke free. I personally know 20 people that quit using Chantix from 7 years to 2 years. There are side affects but considering how long you will be on the drug it is manageable. Cost? Seriously? Don't lie to yourself you can afford the drug.

3/31/2014 11:56:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have smoked for 37 years and was smoking 2 packs a day, after one week on chantix i was able to stop smoking and havent touched a cigerette for over 3 months now. i dont even have the urge to smoke anymore. thank you for making it possible for me to finally quit, patches and gum did nothing for me but this has been a miracle.