Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix oral.

10/23/2007 10:04:56 AM

Reviewer: jcg, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for 14 days, and was sick each & every one of those days. Not just a little quesy but sick all day every day. My tongue got a coating on it and is still not right. Did I smoke less, yes, was it the medicine or being sick from the medicine????

10/23/2007 8:55:00 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far it has definitely helped to keep my mind off smoking but I do feel a general queasiness for an hour or two after I take it, even with food. The dream have kicked in as well since I upped to the full dosage packs. I am kind of hoping that doesn't last becasue it makes it difficult to get a full night's rest. Still, if it helps me kick the habit I think it will be worth it.

10/23/2007 12:05:53 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 45 yr old male that has been taking this for 3 weeks. Depending on stress level will determine how much I smoke that day and still haven't been able to stop the urge during breaks at work. Not sure, but felt that once I started this I would not want to smoke but doesn't seem to curb the urge.

10/22/2007 3:47:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on week 3 and have not had any problems. The only side effect is vivid dreams. I have not smoked for 2 weeks and don't even crave it.. yeah.. I've smoked for 15 years 1 1/2 pk per day. this is amazing. I'm doign well. Keep trying to the ones having problems

10/22/2007 3:28:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't smoked in 52 days, but there is no way I can continue this medication. Besides the stomach issues, I have wild mood swings and am lashing out at people for minor things. I am also exhausted all the time. I read a recent newspaper article that indicated that Chantix could cause or intensify depression and/or anxiety; so, I can only hope that in a few days my energy level rebounds a ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.