Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix oral.

9/27/2007 8:50:42 AM

Reviewer: ubuck, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
side effects made this drug impossible for me to use, nausia, muscle pain especially in arthritic areas, lack of focus, could not concentrate,fatigue,bowel problems hope it works better for you....think ill try cold turkey again

9/25/2007 10:28:28 PM

Reviewer: auntof1badboy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Chantix was a wonder drug for me. It was a little scary how well it controlled my cravings to smoke. I told my husband it was like brain-washing. The only side effect I had was nausea, which was alleviated if I ate before I took the medication. I would recommend it to anyone.

9/25/2007 7:55:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was able to quit after smoking for over 35 years. However, I only needed to take the drug for one month and four months after stopping, I still have night terrors. I wake up every 15 to 60 minutes all night long with awful dreams. I have occassional cravings for a cigarette, but have not had one. It does work.

9/24/2007 8:29:37 PM

Reviewer: boator, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I quit smoking after 40yrs. Although the withdrawal from the Nicotine was and is bad. I'm glad to be away from that dirty drug. But-The chantix. Is a powerful drug. The Headaches I get (I never had them) are the blinding type. They are getting fewer and not as severe. The sleep deprivation and weird dreams when I do sleep is a problem. I will quit after my 12 weeks and I hope that I will ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2007 1:08:09 PM

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?