Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix oral.

8/21/2014 9:31:41 PM

Reviewer: Casey099, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have smoked for 40 years. Time to stop. I tried Chantix a few other times and it didn't seem to do much for me or I just wasn't ready yet. Years ago I quit for a year and a half and remembered what a hard time I had. To quit again was going to be difficult. I decided to really give Chantix a try. So far, so good. I smoked the first week. I am now on day 5 with no smoking. I think I ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2014 6:24:20 PM

Reviewer: hansen440, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
except for the mood downer, I am very happy with the drug, Im at 15 days no smoking after smoking for over 30 years.

8/4/2014 7:12:01 PM

Reviewer: Slapton, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took chantix for 4 months smoking when I wanted.I had no problems with dreams and mood but got to the point I couldn't drink coffee or beer they just tasted horrible.I honestly thought I wouldn't quit because of all the guys at work smoking all the time but I kept smoking less and less.I went from sleeping 3 to 4 hours a night to 8 or more hours.I've had severe psoriatic arthritis fo ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2014 1:33:15 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed a decided change in my general mood and this has been confirmed by my wife. The change has been to be more toward subdued and quicker to be agitated. I have discontinued use and am still smoke free, I feel it did help with quitting.

7/24/2014 5:47:00 PM

Reviewer: Non-Smoker, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Miracle drug!! It unbelievable how this controlled my cravings. I quit completely after a week and even though I occasionally think about a cigarette I have not had any urge to smoke. Slight sleep disturbance and nausea if I did not eat before taking it. I highly recommend. Good luck!!

man rubbing painful knee