Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of chantix oral.

8/4/2014 7:12:01 PM

Reviewer: Slapton, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took chantix for 4 months smoking when I wanted.I had no problems with dreams and mood but got to the point I couldn't drink coffee or beer they just tasted horrible.I honestly thought I wouldn't quit because of all the guys at work smoking all the time but I kept smoking less and less.I went from sleeping 3 to 4 hours a night to 8 or more hours.I've had severe psoriatic arthritis fo ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2014 1:33:15 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed a decided change in my general mood and this has been confirmed by my wife. The change has been to be more toward subdued and quicker to be agitated. I have discontinued use and am still smoke free, I feel it did help with quitting.

7/24/2014 5:47:00 PM

Reviewer: Non-Smoker, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Miracle drug!! It unbelievable how this controlled my cravings. I quit completely after a week and even though I occasionally think about a cigarette I have not had any urge to smoke. Slight sleep disturbance and nausea if I did not eat before taking it. I highly recommend. Good luck!!

7/22/2014 10:36:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Stop Smoking
7/9/2014 9:09:54 PM

Reviewer: ksn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried several times to quit, even once before with Chantix but kept cheating knowing I could just take another pill and get back on track, wrong approach and I failed I continued smoking. But I finally decided I was READY to quit and I tried again with Chantix along with my will to quit, I succeeded! I do not think drinking alcohol with this drug is a good idea and it did give me very vivid, ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.