Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of chantix oral.

11/28/2007 8:57:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have smoked for 25 years have been smoke free 2 months now. Not sleeping was the worst side effect.

11/28/2007 2:11:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I was a 3 carton a week smoker of 50 years, everything about me smelled horrible, including my vehicle. My wife couldn't stand to ride in it ot the the smell of me. I used Chantix for 1 week and haven't smoked in 4 months. I have only had a couple bad dreams, no nausea or anything else. and the dreams were not that bad. If I feel bored, instead of eating I go for a walk.

11/27/2007 9:16:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works great for quitting smoking but the side effects are bad. I have bad dreams can't sleep and have been depressed. I am going to stop taking the medication. Hopefully I will not start smoking again.

11/27/2007 8:08:29 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
while it is easy to use and it does work, it makes you very nauseaus for a few hours after you take it for the first couple weeks.

11/27/2007 12:40:51 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug works!! I quit after taking it for one week. I have no urge to smoke. I do have some bad side effects: nausea, nightmares(very scary), and mood swings. I am going to stop taking the drug because of these, but I am confident I will not smoke again. I tried Zyban in the past and Chantix worked much better for me. Great drug if you really want to quit!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver