Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of chantix oral.

11/6/2007 8:35:48 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have smoked for 20 years and have tried to quit numerous times and with numerous products. I am proud to say that I am going on 8 weeks of being smoke free and never felt better. I continued to smoke the first 7 days and on the 8th day quit. Chantix made quitting smoking one of the easiest hardest things I have ever had to do. I suffered no side effects

11/5/2007 9:26:45 AM

Reviewer: KRYSTALYNN84, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I'M 22 AND HAVE SMOKED FOR ABOUT SEVEN YEARS. I AM ON DAY THREE OF CHANTIX. I DON'T FEEL AS STRESSED TO SMOKE. AND I REALLY HOPE THAT IT WORKS FOR ME

11/4/2007 5:27:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 3rd day so far no bas sideeffects and i'm hoping with in the week i'll have quit

11/2/2007 10:26:02 PM

Reviewer: mbamhc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have smoked for 30+ years. I have tried quitting numerous times in the past- using various methods/techniques. I have been smoke free for 10 days now, having stopped on day 8 of Chantix. This time around has been by far my easiest attempt at quitting, but I do have cravings, which in fact seem to be getting stronger the last 2 days. I am concerned about that. As far as side effects- nothing too ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2007 6:14:06 PM

Reviewer: Tankyspanky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have just started Chantix 3 days ago. Have been a smoker for 43yrs. So far I hav'nt felt any different.Side effects or craving cessation. Hopefully this will work for me.