Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of chantix oral.

«Previous 996-1000 of 1000
9/18/2007 5:56:28 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take only half of the prescribed dosage, I haven't smoked or wanted to smoke in three weeks.

9/18/2007 3:06:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
THIS WAS A MIRACLE FOR ME. I HAVE BEEN QUIT NOW FOR A YEAR. DON'T MISS SMOKING AT ALL. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING. THIS DRUG WAS IT. I WAS A 40 YEAR SMOKER. THIS DRUG REALLY WORKS.

9/18/2007 11:31:37 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Starting with the 3rd day I had a continuous headache bad enough that it interrupted my life. I felt fevered and had trouble concentrating. When I started the second week ( mg twice a day) within 20 min I had the worst headache of my life, I couldn't see and couldn't talk. My pharmacist took me off Chantix. Now I still smoke and am $97 poorer. Very disappointed.

9/18/2007 11:06:22 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works if you want to quit smoking. I haven't wanted one at all really. But the medicine makes my mind "foggy", I have trouble concentrating where before chantix I didn't.

9/18/2007 9:57:58 AM

Reviewer: exsmkr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I quit smoking after taking Chantix for only 3 days. Although, I have experienced intense cravings for a cigarette during stress, I've managed to not smoke by using deep breathing exercises. Also, I've experienced moments of nausea after taking a dose of chantix, overall I'm satisfied that I no longer desire to smoke after a month of taking it as prescribed. By the way, I had smoked ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 996-1000 of 1000