Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oracea oral.

5/2/2009 10:42:09 PM

Reviewer: OneandDone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 50yo female who has had acne since I was 12. The meds available when I was a teen were not very effective, so I gave up and lived with it. After my sister nagged me about rosacea-I thought my face was just red and my breakouts were hormonal-I went to a dermatologist just to get her off my back. But dang, the derm said my sister was right. The Rx was for Oracea and metrogel. I noticed a dif ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2009 1:26:23 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I've experienced no side effects but my face has had less breakouts.

4/10/2009 10:45:08 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Overall improvement. USe with clindamyacin lotion 1%. However, I am battling a yeast problem that has been difficult to get rid of even with diflucan.

4/5/2009 7:41:14 PM

Reviewer: Sugar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After 30 days of treatment my flare ups became worse. A rash appeared on my chest and back. The itching has increased dramatically. I have also experienced cold symptoms and upset stomach. I have discontinued use per doctor's instructions.

3/16/2009 5:19:03 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had rosacea for about 10 years and have taken Doxycycline until about 2 months ago when my doctor switched me to Oracea and Metrogel. I have found the rosacea has almost completely disappeared and I am very happy with it. An interesting side effect as I am also a diabetic. I don't know the reason but since starting to take Oracea I have noticed a drop in blood sugar levels more into ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.