Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oracea oral.

3/14/2015 12:23:58 PM

Reviewer: TNKR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had very severe Rosacea for several years prior to taking Oracea. I tried every cream, gel and antibiotic available. Since taking Oracea, my skin has cleared and I have not had any breakouts. I would highly recommend Oracea.

3/30/2014 2:46:16 PM

Reviewer: Tim, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for over five years and it's been extremely effective in keeping the Rosacea pustules under control. Whenever I've tried to reduce the dose, the pustules return. The only inconvenience I've had is the time restrictions for eating, but that is minor. I cannot find any information on long term affects. I have not had any problems. The insurance company does no ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2014 5:18:28 PM

Reviewer: carpeep, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill worked like magic for me. I had pretty bad acne and redness from my rosacea before taking it and within a week my face had cleared up about 80%. Its about 5 months later now and my face has never been so clear. I occasionally get some redness, however I have not had any acne since taking it. I would also recommend oracea over generic doxycycline because with the generic I would often get ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2013 1:49:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Oracea works for me ... I t cleared my face in a week ( I use together with Finacea) My only concern that As soon as I try to lower the dose ( at least 3 times per week), all my bumps and pimples return ... Looks like I have to take it as alon as Ican afford it :)

8/15/2013 9:50:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works for me, I use it for 3 months and see a big difference. When stressed i may have some bumps but so kuch less than before. I would not stop it.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver