Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Opana ER Oral.

11/30/2008 3:27:59 PM

Reviewer: Chris D, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For me Opana ER is the best medication I have had in 20 years. I've been on medications for 20 years after an accident. Vicondin or Norco 10/325 did not work. But Opana ER and Norco 10/325 gave me my life back. Opana ER should be put into university hospitals where it is mostly needed. I've had to educate nurse's and Doctor's as well as patient's on this product. I need this ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2008 2:20:26 PM

Reviewer: Kalimae, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I would prefer taking this medication once per day, instead of every 12 hours. Also, the doseage I can tolerate does not work well enough for the extreme level of my chronic pain. Any higher dose effects my ability to function properly,ie; fatigue and thought processes.

10/18/2008 8:00:18 PM

Reviewer: jaf, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am supposed to be taking (2) 5 mg. opana ER tablets a day, every 12 hrs. I can take one in the morning, and I really feel better, but when I take the one in the evening, I am wide awake. If I take it with Ambien CR, I still don't aleep and have leg pain, and a wierd headache the nest day. I am 5'3" tall, weigh 125 and have scoliosis, have had one hip and one total knee replacemen ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2008 11:43:54 AM

Reviewer: Big C, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
In the past year I have had 3 low back surgeries and a knee totally replaced. At first I was on Avinza but the side effects were too much. I now take Opana 2x a day and Percocet #10 for breakout pain for my back and almost daily for my knee as the surgery is only a month ago. The Opana works better than the Avinza, except it leaves me with dry mouth.

10/1/2008 4:53:44 PM

Reviewer: Coffeeman1956@gmail.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have Chronic Pain from a Non-Healing Ulcer on my Ankle. I am NOT a Diabetic, Therefore, Everytime it gets debrided I hit the Ceiling with Pain. I also am on a Fentanyl patch (75mcg)and use the Opana for Break through Pain. I take 2-3 tabs every 4-6 Hours and I get RELIEF.