Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SureClick subcutaneous.

2/1/2013 2:08:12 PM

Reviewer: DeeN, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Had been on methotrexate for 6 months but had to come off it following a severe allergic reaction. Have now been on Enbrel for 15 months, and it is working very well. It took 3/4 months to kick in so recommend patience! Well worth the 8 seconds of "ouch" each week to have my life back.

9/10/2012 3:04:41 PM

Reviewer: amt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had RA for 13yrs. I was on methotrexate,plaquenil and prednisone(when needed). Had to be taken off of plaquenil as it started messing up my vision. Been on enbrel for 5 wks. 1st shot gain 7 lbs of fluid overnight. The fluid went away the 2nd day. Still gain 3 lbs of fluid a week but goes away the 2nd or 3rd day after the shot. However, I have gained weight very fast in the 5 weeks I'v ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2012 8:12:15 PM

Reviewer: KansasSunflower, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug is extremely costly. The second issue is the headaches, dry nose and red, itchy spot on my injection area. This drug works, but I will tell you, the headache is crippling too. If it weren't for the severity of my RA, I would seek additional drug. Weight losss is more difficult on this drug.

6/25/2012 7:21:12 PM

Reviewer: Melinda60, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for 4 weeks now. I feel little relief. Seems I have good days and bad days still. My bad days are usually right before my short is due a day or two before. I don't know what i think right now if its helping I have Lupus SLE. And Fibro.

5/29/2012 11:33:21 PM

Reviewer: kemorris, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with RA 2 years ago at age 68. I was started on Enbrel sure-click injections which I gave myself in my thigh weekly. I had no reaction to this injection, no pain, no swelling, no redness. It does help to let it warm for 45 min. before injecting, if it's cold it stings like a wasp sting. During the treatment with this drug my Dr. also had me on low doses of Prednisone and on Me ... Show Full Comment