Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SureClick subQ.

6/25/2012 7:21:12 PM

Reviewer: Melinda60, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 4 weeks now. I feel little relief. Seems I have good days and bad days still. My bad days are usually right before my short is due a day or two before. I don't know what i think right now if its helping I have Lupus SLE. And Fibro.

5/29/2012 11:33:21 PM

Reviewer: kemorris, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with RA 2 years ago at age 68. I was started on Enbrel sure-click injections which I gave myself in my thigh weekly. I had no reaction to this injection, no pain, no swelling, no redness. It does help to let it warm for 45 min. before injecting, if it's cold it stings like a wasp sting. During the treatment with this drug my Dr. also had me on low doses of Prednisone and on Me ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2012 9:19:05 AM

Reviewer: SKR, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE HAD RA FOR OVER 2 YEARS, BUT JUST GOT DIAGNOSED THIS PAST NOVEMBER,2011. DUE TO MY BAD LIVER I CAN NOT TAKE ANIINFAMITORIES, SO I HAVE BEEN ON METHOTREXATE, AND I STATED ENBREL 2 WEEKS AGO. AS OF NOW I AM JUST GETTING THE HEADACHES, AND THE REDNESS AROUND THE SITE, BUT IT VERY HARD FOR ME B/C I AM ALSO A TYPE 1 DIABETIC., I HOPE THIS MEDICATION WORKS. IT SUX BEING 24 AND YOU CANT EVER DO A ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2012 12:38:05 AM

Reviewer: Rein75, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Enbrel is great, it has helped a great deal! A big change in my mobility. It was very hard for me to get out of bed, get up from sitting down on chairs, sofas, etc. But I'm losing alot of my hair! Has anyone else had this happen to them. I don't want to lose my hair so I'm really considering stopping this medication! So good luck to all! Hope this doesn't happen to you!

3/23/2012 8:36:11 PM

Reviewer: micheal, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)