Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique Oral.

4/11/2014 1:53:59 PM

Reviewer: shadowrose, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this birth control for the past five weeks. Every day, I've had light bleeding (enough to where I had to use panty liners). Apparently, this is "normal." Fine. What isn't normal is the HORRIBLE mood swings. I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person and now, my fifth week in, I'm borderline depressed. I don't want to do anything I normally loved doing. I want ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2014 11:34:51 PM

Reviewer: Nurse, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started and am starting to regret, been bleeding now very heavily for 2 weeks straight. And I am frustrated, don't know if i should stop taking it or continue, Doctor's appointment in the making. Totally not happy.

2/17/2014 6:04:16 PM

Reviewer: Vickie, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Awful. Here's some of the side effects I experienced: -Hair Loss -Severe Headaches -Weight Gain -Extreme Moodiness Definitely NOT worth the cost! ($230.00)

11/29/2013 5:08:22 PM

Reviewer: nat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Seasonique for a year now and I am getting off of it. My experience has not been too good. The first 3 months were not good and it got better. However, in the last two months, I've experienced daily spotting and severe acne. It also made me really moody! I will be trying Apri, using it for 3 months in a row to skip my periods. Hopefully it will work well...

11/2/2013 8:15:19 PM

Reviewer: allyb91, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Great pill!! This was the first one I have taken and didn't have any noticeable side effects. I was on it for about a little over a year but I'm going off it now just because my health plan doesn't cover it, and 125$ for bc isn't cheap! I was bad at taking the pill, and still never got pregnant! I wouldn't recommend that route but just incase you miss a pill or two, don't w ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver