Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique Oral.

5/9/2013 10:28:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
WORST birth control ever. I've taken nuva ring and ortho tri cyclen low, and they were better that seasonique. I've been taking it for two and a half weeks and have had constant spotting the whole time. Save yourself the trouble and take another brand that can be used in the same mannor. Totally not worth it to be on birth control if your having your period for three months. Called doc and ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2013 6:50:00 PM

Reviewer: kim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

3/26/2013 4:26:37 PM

Reviewer: survivor77, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
At age 26 as a thin, athletic, non-smoker this product gave me a stroke. My face was sunken for a month, and I still do not have feeling (hot, cold, pain, or pleasure) on my left side from my waist to my toes. DO NOT TAKE SEASONIQUE. It gives you 2x the dose of many other birth control pills and thins you blood vessels. Stroke risk is not just if you are 35 or a smoker!

2/19/2013 10:48:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have been on seasonique for 3 years now, and I have no complaints. I never had bad skin to begin with, so I'm not sure if it helps with acne. I have never experienced weight gain or breast growth while on this pill (I did with YAZ). I would recommend it to people who had light periods to begin with since mine were never bad. Overall, I have never been dissatisfied!

1/15/2013 11:40:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was excited to start taking Seasonique because of the thought of not having a period. Halfway through my first pack of it I was still spotting from my last period. My doc told me to stop taking it for a month & let my body find its natural cycle again so I did. After a month I started a new pack of Seasonique & had the same reaction. Whats the point of being in birth control when Im alwa ... Show Full Comment