Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique Oral.

11/8/2012 3:24:39 PM

Reviewer: Catdee6212., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I did like seasonique for awile. I did have a little weight gain but nothing like I did when on Tri Sprintec. No mood swings. sex drive was bad. I had a long period and it was heavy most of the 7-8 days of the period. I also had horrible cramping for 3 days when starting period. My acne was not bad at all. But my periods just kept getting worse and worse so I decided to switch. Doc prescribed crys ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2012 7:35:39 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

8/2/2012 5:01:31 PM

Reviewer: nauu, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the first month i got breakthrough bleeding, i got deppression, bad acne and a lower sex drive so im switch to yaz. we'll see how that works.

7/24/2012 2:59:11 PM

Reviewer: A, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My periods have ALWAYS been late while on this pill. My period is just starting by the time I am ready to take the hormone again. I am always panicking when I know I am responsible an remember to take the pill. Totally unneeded. Thinking about switching back. It's not worth the worry to only have four periods a year.

6/23/2012 11:44:07 AM

Reviewer: Unhappy Drie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
At the end of this month I will make a year of being on Seasonique. This is my third birth control choice in 31 years of my life. My first choice of levlan was the smoothest. I tried ortho tri cyclen for a few pills. It made me nauseated. I was tempted after the first three months to give this pill up but my Doctor suggested I let my body get acclimated to it for a year. My third-six months was sm ... Show Full Comment