Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique oral.

7/19/2013 4:44:38 PM

Reviewer: Tan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I began this birth control 3 weeks before my wedding, because I couldn't get a doctors appointment earlier and didn't want to start another type of birth control that would give me my period on my wedding/honeymoon. This was the first birth control I have ever been on, and it's been great for me! I take it at night, and the odd time I'd wake up at night I would be nauseous - but I ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 12:20:41 AM

Reviewer: Bk, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has worked for me and I recommend it to anyone! I haven't had any problems and it helps with pain also it's very easy and easy to bring places. Overall this product is great and if u have bad periods or just need birth contr try this product! I had no spotting but if u do it may just take time to get used to!

5/9/2013 10:28:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    WORST birth control ever. I've taken nuva ring and ortho tri cyclen low, and they were better that seasonique. I've been taking it for two and a half weeks and have had constant spotting the whole time. Save yourself the trouble and take another brand that can be used in the same mannor. Totally not worth it to be on birth control if your having your period for three months. Called doc and ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2013 6:50:00 PM

Reviewer: kim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

3/26/2013 4:26:37 PM

Reviewer: survivor77, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    At age 26 as a thin, athletic, non-smoker this product gave me a stroke. My face was sunken for a month, and I still do not have feeling (hot, cold, pain, or pleasure) on my left side from my waist to my toes. DO NOT TAKE SEASONIQUE. It gives you 2x the dose of many other birth control pills and thins you blood vessels. Stroke risk is not just if you are 35 or a smoker!