Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique Oral.

4/4/2008 2:57:09 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for a little over a year, and I absolutely love, love, love it! The first 3 months I had A LOT of spotting, but once I made it to the second pack I stopped spotting completely. This was the only birth control I've ever taken that completely cured my acne. I've taken a lot of different brands, but this one made my skin beautiful, my periods lighter, a ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2008 10:43:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for about a year and a half and have not experienced anything different from a regular birth control pill. I've even noticed that my periods only last about 4 days and are very light. I also rarely have spotting, and it is usually due to stress when I do. I love only having 4 periods a year!

3/19/2008 10:27:42 AM

Comment:
I started taking this medication after my last period and I haven't stopped bleeding since, going on 52 days and counting. This sucks!!

2/24/2008 6:23:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started taking it because I had severe migraines related to my menstrual cycle. On this pill, my migraines were not less frequent, but were less intense and more manageable. I decided to stop taking the pill half way through the third month because I had been spotting for about 3 weeks, severe breast tenderness, mood swings, and i was nauseous and was vomiting several times a week. I feel tha ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2008 8:18:45 PM

Reviewer: Jessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Please do your homework before starting! Guess what? Break through bleeding for 12 months! Now, after trying 3 other types of pills since then to try to get regulated, i haven't been able to have a normal period since starting the seasonique almost TWO YEARS ago.