Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique oral.

1/15/2008 11:02:05 AM

Reviewer: momosity, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Seasonique is Da Bomb! I've been taking it for 6 months, ever since my doctor slid me some free samples. I told him I didn't need them because I was taking generic Seasonale (Jolessa), but he told me to try them anyway. Wow, what a difference! No breakthrough bleeding at all! This stuff really works.

1/2/2008 1:06:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first cycle I experienced some nausea. I have been spotting in the second cycle which is likely to occur according to the side effects. I am not happy with the spotting but I hope it will eventually improve as I take this pill.

11/14/2007 4:13:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It takes your body a bit of getting used to with the breakthrough bleeding. My doctor said usually about one cycle (3 months). I have been on this now for over a year and my periods have gone from 5 days to 1 1/2 at the max and very light at that. I highly recommend it to everyone.

11/4/2007 4:44:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first started this pill I expereiced headaches, nausea, and dizziness which eventually went away. After about a month, I began bleeding which took some time to stop after I stopped taking the pill. I also had severe diziness, and had broken out in a rash on my legs which was when I decided to stop taking it.

10/19/2007 2:24:31 PM

Reviewer: ME, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)