Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique oral.

2/24/2008 6:23:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started taking it because I had severe migraines related to my menstrual cycle. On this pill, my migraines were not less frequent, but were less intense and more manageable. I decided to stop taking the pill half way through the third month because I had been spotting for about 3 weeks, severe breast tenderness, mood swings, and i was nauseous and was vomiting several times a week. I feel tha ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2008 8:18:45 PM

Reviewer: Jessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Please do your homework before starting! Guess what? Break through bleeding for 12 months! Now, after trying 3 other types of pills since then to try to get regulated, i haven't been able to have a normal period since starting the seasonique almost TWO YEARS ago.

1/21/2008 12:04:11 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've really enjoyed the use of seasonique because it helped regulate my hypothyroidism and proved to be very reliable in protection,however I did not enjoy the random spotting.I really liked not having my period for 3months and some days I would be fine and others it would be horrible spotting for a few days in a row. I've also noticed, that if I accidently take it even an hour later than ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2008 11:02:05 AM

Reviewer: momosity, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Seasonique is Da Bomb! I've been taking it for 6 months, ever since my doctor slid me some free samples. I told him I didn't need them because I was taking generic Seasonale (Jolessa), but he told me to try them anyway. Wow, what a difference! No breakthrough bleeding at all! This stuff really works.

1/2/2008 1:06:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first cycle I experienced some nausea. I have been spotting in the second cycle which is likely to occur according to the side effects. I am not happy with the spotting but I hope it will eventually improve as I take this pill.

man rubbing painful knee