Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lucentis io.

6/5/2009 8:19:45 AM

Reviewer: kRK, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It came on suddenly. I accidentally covered my left eye and NOTHING. I was blind. With quick treatment I began noticing improvements and after 4 injections am close to 20/20. Thanks Dr.Chu, Dr.Assad, Saint Michael's Hospital Toronto and the Canadian health plan.

5/18/2009 4:24:31 PM

Reviewer: daniel b, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 19 lucentis injections 10 right eye 9 left eye, and I do not feel any improvement so far I can not read the paper or books now ,dont know what to do in order to help, thank you

2/22/2009 8:13:15 AM

Reviewer: webMD, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given LUCENTIS IO in my eye for ARMD wet type . 3 inj in 3 months.I improved a lot.My central vision has improved.I can drive my car & i can work on computer.Thanks to this wonderful drug. Dr.J.P.Verma.1/209 Sri Ram Nagar.G.T.Road.ShahdraDelhi.India.

2/15/2009 12:59:58 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Age-Related Wet Macular Degeneration
1/9/2009 2:11:23 PM

Reviewer: ccs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with wet macular over a year ago, only 49 years old. I have had 12 injections and so far I am able to read atleast a line better on eye chart the past few months. I am taking injections every 4 weeks and will continue as long as needed. I have only had 1 "bleed" so the lucentis is working and I am blessed to have this available. I am still hoping to regain 20/20 some ... Show Full Comment