Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ProAir HFA Inhl.

11/24/2014 9:26:46 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Stops working long before maximum 200

10/21/2014 4:30:35 PM

Reviewer: john , 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used to use maxair autohaler (can no longer get it because of ridiculous environmental laws) and proair hfa is not even fractionally as effective. When I would use maxair I'd feel relief immediately -- within seconds. After one puff of proair hfa, I feel no different. Only after a few minutes of taking a second puff do I feel slightly better. But even then, my chest is still tight. If you ha ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2014 10:22:30 AM

Reviewer: seacoast, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Pro Air does not seem to deliver the right flow of medication to me, I have used it for 2+ years and the flow out or stream of medication seems very weak and ineffective!

9/15/2014 5:22:23 PM

Reviewer: givemeliberty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was only diagnosed with asthma about a year and a half ago. Never had any problems before and don't know why I have asthma now. Doctor put me on ProAir and Flovent. The Pro Air SUCKS !!!!!(so does the flovent , but that's another review). Pro Air makes me very jittery and makes me feel achy at times. In the last few weeks with the weather change I've had to use the Pro Air constantl ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2014 11:48:10 AM

Reviewer: Mmorningstar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me this inhaler after diagnosing me with asthma. I had a scary experience. The inhaler actually made my asthma symptoms much worse!! I started coughing terribly and had trouble breathing for several hours. My doctor said this "occasionally happens," but it's a side effect everyone should be well aware of.

man rubbing painful knee