Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ProAir HFA Inhl.

4/1/2009 7:48:00 PM

Reviewer: angelcleo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a long time Albuterol user and since the switch I have been needing my inhaler more and needing to refill it much sooner. I am very unhappy with proair but they have made it so I have no other choice.

3/11/2009 9:51:17 AM

Reviewer: GB, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
DITTO to most commenters here. Pro Air is junk and costs A LOT more $$$. Slow to relieve breathing probs. I've had increased headaches, rapid heartbeat, blurry vision and trouble sleeping and sweats. Give me back my Albuterol and "bleep" the ozone.

3/4/2009 8:41:21 PM

Reviewer: Jittery, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After starting this inhaler I have felt anxious and jittery! It's like I drank 10 cups of extra caffeinated coffee!. This will be the last day I take it. I use flovent as a preventative.

2/9/2009 5:40:01 AM

Reviewer: shadow, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
this inhaler has helped me when i really need it but its not as effective as my old white albuterol inhaler but overall it helps me at night when i sleep and in the morning when i wakeup i hope you poeple find a cure for asthma i would really be happy if that ever happened .i cant even ride a bike without stoping to use my inhaler i really hate it even when im with my friends .i might not be tha ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2009 2:56:22 AM

Reviewer: kajo55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
"Rescue" inhaler??? Without the propellent which was containted in the Albuterol inhalers, this new inhaler is barely effective for me. The medication does not go deep enough into my bronchial tubes to be of much relief. I fear there will be a lot more asthma related hospitalizations and deaths. Seems a high price for a token gesture to be "envirnmentally friendly". I see this ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee