Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ProAir HFA Inhl.

7/26/2009 9:31:15 PM

Reviewer: mlp268, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have found I have to take this several times a day. Thank God I had some albuterol stashed. My asthma is worse now than it has been in a while. Coincidence? I think not.

7/22/2009 11:26:27 PM

Reviewer: mzkmom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HATE IT!! I want my albuterol back please! I am more tired and believe it is due to the fact that this product does not do the job it should be doing!

6/17/2009 9:22:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this new inhaler! It cost almost $40 dollars with insurance when my other cost $10. I go through it a lot faster because there has to be a major defect with it and it gets clogged up. It really is so annoying... How would i go about getting my old albuterol inhaler??

5/28/2009 1:53:21 AM

Reviewer: Raven, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE HAD ASTHMA FOR 15 YEARS. THIS NEW INHALER IS CRAP!! IT DOES NOT WORK PERIOD.

5/20/2009 1:57:14 PM

Reviewer: lulureese, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had asthma for 35 + years. I am on Singulair and Theophylline as well as Albuterol. Since I have peen put on this inhaler, I have had heart problems that I never had before. I do not know for sure if this medicine is the cause, but this is the only change I have unwillingly made. This medicine is not as effective and I am more sick with my asthma as well as other problems since I start ... Show Full Comment