Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of proair hfa inhl.

12/29/2008 9:05:07 PM

Reviewer: ladyj35907, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Has anyone not noticed that this product contains ETHANOL?? This is a product being added to our gasoline! This stuff burns and has made my worse.If there are any better please post and save lives.I will die if this is all I have.

12/21/2008 9:45:35 AM

Reviewer: annd, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot agree more. This drug is dangerous. I have had Asthma for 35 yrs. I have swelling, asthma attacks, dizzy. I know we have to protect the ozone but look at all the chemicals the company plants put into the ozone. I don't personally see how our inhalers damage the air. They don't care about our breathing just getting what they want. If their children or themselves were using it it wo ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2008 10:16:46 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I'm sure the medication would work even better if I could afford it. then i could take it as directed. So I usually find myself in the ER once every 2-3 month.

11/11/2008 10:21:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have had asthma for 25 years and my albuterol inhaler has worked for me all this time. This new one is crap! Its delivery system sucks! I have had worse attacks since having been forced to use this one because someone thought the regular inhalers were harming the environment! Well, this inhaler is harming my health!! Guess I will have to see if I can get a good inhaler in Canada!

11/3/2008 1:13:59 PM

Reviewer: dany, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i know its upossed to be the same but is not!!!!since i have statred with the new inhailer i have not been able to control my asthma at all.its horable enough having asthma but not being able to control it and missing work and such as well is even worse.who ever decided the inviroment is more important than my breathing needs to try a PLASTIC BAG OVER THEIR HEAD OR PILLOW IN THEIR MOTH TO EVEN BEG ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem