Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of proair hfa inhl.

10/2/2008 5:38:36 PM

Reviewer: missy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I worry about eye flashing, as in ligtning like times as i turn my head in a dark oo semi dark room. This does not happen often but at least tow of three tomes a day. Tho I have also started taking a sweetener and am not sure which is causing the problem or if it is a sign of something more.

9/30/2008 9:29:49 PM

Reviewer: sharon, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i do not get any results using this inhaler, it's nothing compare to albuterol. I feel like im getting sick from it. There has to be something better out there.

9/6/2008 11:37:18 AM

Reviewer: lsmiami, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
This was prescribed for my daughter's asthma attacks, it works w/in minutes of using it. Sometimes she coughs a lot after taking it but as soon as the cough goes away, then it is fine. My daughter is 4 yrs old, and I do recommend it based on my experience.

6/13/2008 1:09:54 AM

Reviewer: lokin4abreath, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the 2nd time I have tried this medication. It just doesn't work as well as the Albuterol I have been using. It makes me feel awful. Make me cough and swelling as well. Since I have read the side effects that is the reason for the swelling of my hands and feet and face. My doctor told me their is another Albuterol that is not the HFA but I can't remember what it is. But I know it is ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2008 11:17:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It does work for very short relief, but the side effects out way the good. I would like something more effective for the cost.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?