Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cesamet Oral.

4/30/2014 12:34:41 AM

Reviewer: Reggie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from gastro perisis,and suffer chronic nausea, tried several other meds, nothing works like cesamet. Wonderful med!

9/18/2013 1:28:24 AM

Reviewer: Curomac, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Chronic pain treatment, severe arthritis, adult onset spondylarthritis, stenosis, etc, etc...Dilaudid + additional pain treatments. Definitely keeps pain to a dull roar: 7- 8 at night and allows me to wake up not nauseated... No side effects thus far.

12/17/2012 3:35:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began using this drug because I was experiencing parasomnia episodes (abnormal physical movements in the sleep)and found it extremely difficult to sleep. Cesamet has been my miracle drug. Later finding out these episodes were actually seizures, I find it to be an exciting new options for patients like me with nocturnal (in the sleep) Epilepsy seizures. As an epilepsy patient and user of Cesamet ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2012 8:10:55 PM

Reviewer: speace, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe pain starting at right wrist all the way to the shoulder and back. I take 2 capulse a day (1 mg). I have found that this is the only medication that works for me, I have tried all the way to 80 mg of oxycontin 4 times a day with little or no relief. This drug works for pain like nothing I have ever takmen. I have had 3 operation on my right wrist (which I am right handed) I have ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2011 6:11:04 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from nausea, anxiety, and depression and i started taking these this afternoon they work great not as well as real cannabis but my dr said in 5 months(when i turn 18) i can get a card that lets me smoke cannabis. but in the mean time these work really well, cures my depression and nausea and takes away my anxiety.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture