Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ATRIPLA oral.

12/21/2007 12:57:38 PM

Reviewer: thankful, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Before taking Atripla I stopped taking my meds because there were just to many and remembering the timing of them all. Yes I had a relapse and it effected me greatly. After returning to my doctor for care he put me on Atripla. I've been on it since April of this year 2007. I take it before I go to bed. I had trouble swallowing that horse pill so I began to just crush it and take it like BC ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2007 4:38:46 PM

Reviewer: achaques, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    it has worked for me, easy to use,I have been satisfied with my experience

12/8/2007 10:31:22 AM

Reviewer: gmon40, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    after 17 years finally something i can stomach.have'nt missed a dose in 6 months, compared to missing 6 years with other meds

11/14/2007 6:28:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started this HIV drug on October 10th and am currently on my second refill and finding that my attitude has completely changed for the better. My partner has seen the difference daily in my mood, and states that this has been a good thing. My only problem has been with my stomach. I have felt very nausiated since taking it, and have started take phenagren about an hour before taking the Atrip ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2007 10:35:40 AM

Reviewer: ckboxers1, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started this medication about 4 weeks ago (the first time ever taking HIV drugs). The side effects were mild, and overall, not as bad as I thought. I am starting to feel much better.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.