Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atripla oral.

6/7/2008 12:44:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The sustiva in the Rx keeps me awake at night so I take it 1st thing in the morning around 6 am. Absolutely NO side effects. Im full blown, and my numbers are climbing slowly.

5/23/2008 8:49:50 PM

Reviewer: Miracle Man, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Before Starting this medication, my immune system was almost non-existing. After six months, there was a dramatic change. Now, I'm undetectable. No side effects and I also gained my weight back.

4/19/2008 7:27:46 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was a study participant, this is my second review, forgot to tell you I take the pill at 5:00 in the afternoon after work on empty stomach but I drink a gatorade with it, sugars in the Gatorade act as buffer, then I get my workout at 24 hour fitness for 2 hours, then I am starving and I eat dinner. This way no diziness or nausea. I don't like taking pill at bedtime because then the pill doe ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2008 3:43:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was study participant in 2006 for the introduction of Atripla, was also study participant 4 years ago for the intro of the 3 drug regimen. I have no other physical problems outside of this darn HIV, I eat high protein low fat and work ot 6 days a week. I have no side efects with Atripla and my life is fantastic. Atripla is a miracle. Unbelievable great work by researchers. Thank you so much. God ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2008 4:13:03 PM

Reviewer: dani_boi, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first few weeks were a little difficult with the constant nauseous feeling. However, that slowly dissipated. I started on Atripla in October and it is now April and I'm undetectable and my CD4 count is over 800. This medication definitely works for me.