Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atripla oral.

6/7/2008 12:44:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The sustiva in the Rx keeps me awake at night so I take it 1st thing in the morning around 6 am. Absolutely NO side effects. Im full blown, and my numbers are climbing slowly.

5/23/2008 8:49:50 PM

Reviewer: Miracle Man, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Before Starting this medication, my immune system was almost non-existing. After six months, there was a dramatic change. Now, I'm undetectable. No side effects and I also gained my weight back.

4/19/2008 7:27:46 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was a study participant, this is my second review, forgot to tell you I take the pill at 5:00 in the afternoon after work on empty stomach but I drink a gatorade with it, sugars in the Gatorade act as buffer, then I get my workout at 24 hour fitness for 2 hours, then I am starving and I eat dinner. This way no diziness or nausea. I don't like taking pill at bedtime because then the pill doe ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2008 3:43:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was study participant in 2006 for the introduction of Atripla, was also study participant 4 years ago for the intro of the 3 drug regimen. I have no other physical problems outside of this darn HIV, I eat high protein low fat and work ot 6 days a week. I have no side efects with Atripla and my life is fantastic. Atripla is a miracle. Unbelievable great work by researchers. Thank you so much. God ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2008 4:13:03 PM

Reviewer: dani_boi, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first few weeks were a little difficult with the constant nauseous feeling. However, that slowly dissipated. I started on Atripla in October and it is now April and I'm undetectable and my CD4 count is over 800. This medication definitely works for me.

Does your kid have symptoms?