Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira Pen subQ.

8/25/2008 9:40:22 PM

Reviewer: tykeitt@aol,com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
6/6/2008 4:08:50 AM

Reviewer: Allison, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
One month after starting Humira pen, I began having severe daily headaches, migraines actually. Eight months later, I'm still miserable, even though I've reduced my injection to 1/4 the regular dose. Now I just have pain, swelling, and a new migraine med to take along with the Humira. Want to get off it but need a new doc, I guess.

6/4/2008 4:33:29 PM

Reviewer: MzVicki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Humira is wonderful. It took 5 years for a doctor to finally diagnois me & prescribe humira. I have been taking it since July 2007 & feel like I have my life back. Before my diagnosis I had to use a cane & sometimes a wheelchair to get around. Within 2 months of using the Humira I was walking on my own. Almost a year later, I can walk the zoo with my nieces & nephews, or run ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 11:49:46 AM

Reviewer: Lou, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had psoriatic arthritis and had many open sores and my feet were cripped to where I use a walker at age 35. After using Humira, I was able to walk again w/o assistance in a matter of days after the treatment. It has given me my life back.

1/25/2008 10:20:28 PM

Reviewer: jhinkle3866, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
awesome! I went from barely moving to walking and exercising up to 5 (FIVE) miles per day!! Unfortunately, my insurance does not cover the rx at a reasonable copay any longer!, I'm not sure what will happen now.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash