Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira Pen subcutaneous.

8/11/2015 3:01:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Been using for about 2 1/2 months been getting hot flashes and now I have developed a rash on my elbows, knees and hips

6/19/2015 8:13:21 AM

Reviewer: Melam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After 4 months I developed severe pustular psoriasis as a result from using Humira. I have never had psoriasis before using this medication. I was hospitalized for a week and I've missed work for two months while both rheumatologists and dermatologists have tried to find a solution for the horrible blisters tis drug has caused on my hands, feet, scalp, back and legs.

5/14/2015 12:58:38 PM

Reviewer: Mary Lane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Humira has worked wonders for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Pain is now in lower back but elsewhere is 95% pain free. Unfortunately, I hate the pen. The medicine always burns going in and I can handle that. But after a few months, it started to sting as well, and I'm not adapting to that. I accidentally pull the pen out because of the pain, so my husband has started giving me the shots (poor gu ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2015 8:51:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Taking it for both Ulcerative Colitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. The medication has controlled by arthritis and the colitis is holding steady. I've tried everything and I think this will be be the right medicine for me. Easy treatment compared to Remicade.

12/17/2014 2:51:07 PM

Reviewer: Scott, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only taken two shots but my morning stiffness is gone I still hurt a little but I work 12 hour shifts so I can't complain to much.