Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IMPLANON Sdrm.

3/22/2014 7:23:56 AM

Reviewer: pinklady72191, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had the implanon inserted in September 2012. I have a job where I travel a lot, and would forget to take the pill, and was terrified of weight gain from the shot. The effects were almost immediate. I was diagnosed with severe depression in October 2012. My sex drive completely disappeared, which is insane because I would have sex daily with my fiancée, now husband. I had the device removed ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2014 11:08:10 PM

Reviewer: The_Ginger_Doctor, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i got this right after my daughter was born, and i love not having to take birth control pills, i really wish i hadn't now, because i went from having a system that didn't really cycle at all to cycling every 16 days for 9 days, yeah i don't recommend this to anyone. i really like the not getting pregnant part and not having to take birth control pills but other than that it's not ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2014 11:29:47 AM

Reviewer: Avoss, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've had mine in for 3 years now. I got my period for about a week after first getting the implanon. After that over the 3 year corse I have not had my period at all. I will be due to get it removed in a few months and now have small spotting. This is a great product. I will get another put in too. I did not have trouble with side effects either.

1/16/2014 3:43:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its the best medicine to use when you know for three years that you don't want kids and focus on school and a career.

1/14/2014 12:04:51 AM

Reviewer: Kayyybabyy, 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Completely awful. Never stopped bleeding. My head always hurt, I couldn't stand up without being light headed. I lost 18 pounds from depression. I lost my life it felt like. My heart constantly hurt and felt like it was beating TOO fast. It made me have an unhappy life for 7 months. Do not get this, and read about it if you're thinking about it. It WILL change your mind.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.