Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IMPLANON Sdrm.

11/15/2014 11:51:38 PM

Reviewer: AshtonD0418, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Periods were very light the first few months then back to how they were before I had my daughter. I've had it for a year and a half and have had no problems. I often forget it's in and I love not having to remember to take a pill or worry about condoms.

9/30/2014 4:49:42 PM

Reviewer: Lex, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I, like others, chose this form of birth control because I wouldn't have to worry about taking it every month, like the pill. I was wrong, i bled for months, spent more money on tampons and pads than I would've on birth control. Finally after the seventh month I couldnt take it and went to my doctor to have it removed. Well im a very active fit person, but due to all the exercising, my mus ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2014 6:16:56 PM

Reviewer: Member , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love this birthcontrol .. Im on my second Implanon .. had my first one remove a month ago .. had it for 3 years .. i have it again for another 3 yearss !!! Love itttt!!

8/28/2014 6:10:36 PM

Reviewer: lolololol, 13-18 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have had this for two years, my periods are messed up but I can deal with it just fine. I never miss more then two months and never have more than one period a month with some spotting. I have recently got some weight gained believed to be by this, but only a few pounds. I love not having to remember taking a pill, and will be get a new one put in when my time is up.

8/26/2014 10:06:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
From the reviews Ive read, everybody has had problems with their menstrual cycle. Thought that it was just me! The two periods every other month and the excessive spotting is expensive. Didn't like the depo shots and wanted something different. Almost finished with the implanon... Guess Ill try the patches next.