Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IMPLANON Sdrm.

«Previous 421-425 of 425
10/31/2007 12:19:39 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its been 2yrs since I used this and overall it has been fine. However,I continue to experience some pre-menstrual discomfort (tender breasts and cramps) during some months without actually having a period.

10/21/2007 11:24:06 AM

Reviewer: 19-24

Comment:
I am in my ninth month of Implanon usage. I have been very pleased with this form of birth control and would recommed it to anyone!

10/18/2007 12:00:24 AM

Reviewer: heather, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
its only been in for one month, and i have experienced mild headaches, acne on my face an thighs, and mild depression, i havnt had my first period yet.

10/17/2007 8:27:19 AM

Reviewer: winegalpr, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Working on 2nd month. I too have abnormal acme and in October my period is working on it's 17th day. I hope this won't be the norm.

10/12/2007 1:04:22 AM

Comment:
I am just beginning my 3rd month of using implanon. So far it has worked for birth control. However, I have had random side effects like a rash under my left breast, abnormal acne on my face, and I had two periods during September. Also I noted some slight symptoms of depression. Nothing full blown, but I would cry at really random times. Overall it has been fine, I am waiting for the next co ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 421-425 of 425

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.