Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Implanon subdermal.

6/16/2008 11:02:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had Implanon for almost a year now and I liked it for the most part but my breats hurt like crazy all the time and I am VERY moody and have no sex drive. My period is extremely irregular.

6/3/2008 12:03:20 PM

Reviewer: betsy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Fantastic for birth control,but unfortunatley gained 20lbs in weight in just over a year. my doctor advised me to have it taken out. I kept an honest food diary and exercised but still managed to gain weight. I had my implant removed 2 weeks ago now and starting to feel much better, mood swings have stopped and a lot less emotional. Weight is down by 2lbs as well so thats something. I have friends ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2008 1:22:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my 7th month. for the first 6.5 months I had severe Acne and I have never had it in my life!! It is finally easing off and my skin is clearer. I have had no periods at all a little bit of brown spotting the first 2 months. Now I am having cramping pains and have felt like this for 2 weeks I might call the doctor just to c if its ok. Overall I love it it is foolproof

5/9/2008 3:09:13 PM

Reviewer: pk, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    just a little bruising at first. awesome product!

4/27/2008 10:20:31 PM

Reviewer: jnbstanton, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I got prego off this and i was very moody forever b4 getting preggo