Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Implanon sdrm.

2/6/2008 5:00:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
well i have had the implanon about 8 weeks.. and i dont seem to like it.. i have extreme acne on my face, back, neck,chest.. and break through bleeding.. some headaches.. cant wait to get it out next week i hope..

1/17/2008 5:16:32 PM

Reviewer: stephanie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started implanon nov,01,07 and the bleeding is the worst of it. Constant break through bleeding. And i never used to be the type to cry for no reason and be moody, but since this was put in I have had all that. Im not sure how i feel about this yet, I will give it alittle time.

1/5/2008 7:47:57 PM

Reviewer: Belle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Periods lasting approx 1week after several months of no periods. Cramps and tender breasts during months I dont get my period. Knew what to expect since Doctor gave me the pill form to try for 3-4 months to see how my body would react.

1/1/2008 10:46:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for about 4 months now. My first period sucked it lasted almost 2 weeks. My periods are a lot lighter then before. I have notice that I have a lot of gas with this. I love the fact i dont have to worry did i take my pill today?

12/29/2007 12:00:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had it for 8 months, I have not had a period this entire time, I really like that however I do get cramps and moody when I normally should have it. I had problems with the pill and being nauseated and this does not cause that at all!