Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Implanon sdrm.

1/5/2008 7:47:57 PM

Reviewer: Belle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Periods lasting approx 1week after several months of no periods. Cramps and tender breasts during months I dont get my period. Knew what to expect since Doctor gave me the pill form to try for 3-4 months to see how my body would react.

1/1/2008 10:46:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for about 4 months now. My first period sucked it lasted almost 2 weeks. My periods are a lot lighter then before. I have notice that I have a lot of gas with this. I love the fact i dont have to worry did i take my pill today?

12/29/2007 12:00:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had it for 8 months, I have not had a period this entire time, I really like that however I do get cramps and moody when I normally should have it. I had problems with the pill and being nauseated and this does not cause that at all!

12/16/2007 2:36:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It made my breast fill up with milk (then it would go away and come back), got me very depressed, and a 15 lb. increase in weight in 4 months. I had it taken out within 5 months of having it placed and all sypmtoms went away except the weight. I never got a period while on this medication.

12/15/2007 11:57:37 PM

Reviewer: Shannon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme change in menstruation. Menstrating for months at a time and with a very heavy flow. I used to have 3 day periods that were fairly light. I wasn't expecting this! Well, I shouldn't complain, I'm not pregnant!! But, then again, when would I have a chance to get pregnant?! :)

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.