Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

1/14/2014 12:04:51 AM

Reviewer: Kayyybabyy, 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Completely awful. Never stopped bleeding. My head always hurt, I couldn't stand up without being light headed. I lost 18 pounds from depression. I lost my life it felt like. My heart constantly hurt and felt like it was beating TOO fast. It made me have an unhappy life for 7 months. Do not get this, and read about it if you're thinking about it. It WILL change your mind.

12/26/2013 9:03:40 PM

Reviewer: cboo2013, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken a few birth controls but this was by far the worse. I had it a year and within then first Month I became horribly paranoid and suicidal. I also developed a loss of feeling in my arm and tingling. I would never wish that year of depression on anyone ever. I also developed horrible migraines. It works different for everyone but I had a horrible time with it. I have been off of it 2 week ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2013 10:31:27 AM

Reviewer: strev28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had Implanon for almost 3 years now. No pregnancies. However, I was told that after one year, my period would stop and it never did. It made me extremely irregular. Period comes randomly, maybe every 2 months and usually lasts 3 weeks. Insertion was very easy. No pain. However, I decided to go on Implanon for two reasons: to prevent pregnancy and to stop my period. It only helped with one ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2013 5:52:13 AM

Reviewer: sllk, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't hurt to be put in just a small sting. I have had in for 12 months now. The first 6 months there was no period at all. The last 6 months there has been a period every 2 weeks for at least 4 days. Another thing i noticed is that I do also get sharp cramps from the implant site, only very occasionally but you defiantly do notice them.

11/1/2013 8:56:00 PM

Reviewer: daniellex2008, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
insertion did not hurt at all. bled for the first 5 weeks, light, no cramps, and have not bled since then since. can feel it in there anytime, and is not seen sticking out of your arm or anything. left a tiny pink scar, nothing huge and not really noticible. no terrible side effects, i havnt been having my regular migranes since insertion! LOVE IT, RECOMMENDED!!