Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

7/14/2008 2:49:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
The drug is very effective, BUT you will have very long periods. One to two weeks with no break. I may change to a different medication after my 3 years ends.

7/6/2008 10:21:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have this in since July of 2007 and I thought I found the perfect birth control, until about 6 months ago. The only person I seem to like is my son, I don't want anything to with sex, and my face breaks out more. My husband says I have changed since I've been on this. Other than those things, I would have found this to be VERY satisfying.

7/18/2008 10:49:56 AM

Reviewer: Momma Jen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have put my 18 and 16 yr old daughters on this. No problems. Have been on for over a year. They love it. Almost no periods. No weight gain, but they exercise and swim alot and watch what they eat. I would recommend this to any mother!

7/4/2008 4:31:37 PM

Reviewer: nightjar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After several years of depo provera jabs I thought this would provide an even better solution ie no periods and no jabs! I have had about 16 months with very few symptoms but in the last few months have gained weight (not much and this could be too much chocolate!) and over the last few months my periods have returned to pre pill/depo days. They arent heavy just after 7 years period free I wou ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2008 10:11:14 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I find this form of birth control to be extremely effective. I have had it for 7 months. My boyfriend and I are really bad about using condoms and I haven't gotten pregnant. The only downside is that I have spotting a lot but never more than 1 panty liner per day.