Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

4/21/2008 5:53:39 PM

Reviewer: mckenzie9, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained so much weight since I've been using it. On the left side of my head I started losing hair real bad had to get hair cut short. I spot up until my period comes on so I really can't have sex that much.I'm very moody and don't feel like being bothered a whole lot. And I'm trying to get it taken out as soon as possible!!!!

4/15/2008 7:56:07 AM

Reviewer: Mommyto4, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had the implant in since July of 2007. I am not pregnant but I have pretty much been miserable the whole time. I use to have light three day periods- now I have excessively heavy ten to fourteen day periods.I go through about 100 tampons during this time because the flow is so heavy. I have been so moody that my husband is considering divorce and as I type this I have a headache that is jus ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2008 8:54:35 AM

Reviewer: galikali, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been using it for 1 year 3 months and I love it. First, three months of light almost constant bleeding and then nothing. Now I am sexually active again, my periods have started again. Maybe my body is desperate to ovulate? Since I felt nauseous and moody on oral contraceptive I think Implanon is fantastic.

4/9/2008 8:31:26 PM

Reviewer: mizlavoon, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the first three months I had more of a brown dicharge and really no real period. but now I finally have my second regular period and have experienced awful 5 day migraine. wondering if anyone else has headaches, because my regular dr. thinks I should have it removed because this is the cause of the headaches. would like anyones input on this.

2/19/2008 9:19:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
first i had an 8 month period with a 11 day break. then the other symptoms came, like headaches that come and go at the own descresion, breast pain only in breast on the side that the implanon was placed, extream tieredness, pelvic infalmitory witch caused it to hurt during intercorse and a discarge, also major moodswings.

man rubbing painful knee