Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

12/16/2007 2:36:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It made my breast fill up with milk (then it would go away and come back), got me very depressed, and a 15 lb. increase in weight in 4 months. I had it taken out within 5 months of having it placed and all sypmtoms went away except the weight. I never got a period while on this medication.

12/15/2007 11:57:37 PM

Reviewer: Shannon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme change in menstruation. Menstrating for months at a time and with a very heavy flow. I used to have 3 day periods that were fairly light. I wasn't expecting this! Well, I shouldn't complain, I'm not pregnant!! But, then again, when would I have a chance to get pregnant?! :)

12/3/2007 4:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is my 3rd month. i've had no periods but a little moody and crampy about my cycle time. i would never want to go back to the pill this is worry free.

11/29/2007 6:08:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I am on my 4th month. And I have had one week (combined) with NO BLEEDING. My insides become sore from tampons every day, and my exterior down there gets sore from pads every day. I alternate between the two, but this is a little ridiculus!I also have very bad adominal pain, leg pain. My face is actually breaking out! I have never had an issue with acne! I am now very quiet and don't have ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2007 9:03:52 AM

Reviewer: shaun adams, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've had mine in for 6 months now. Slightly alarming breast lumpiness, but my doc says I'm okay. Also, I haven't had any periods though I do get some depression and cramp occasionally. (I started on this after 9 years on Depo shots, so I didn't actually want to have periods.) Overall, I'm pleased.