Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

12/3/2007 4:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is my 3rd month. i've had no periods but a little moody and crampy about my cycle time. i would never want to go back to the pill this is worry free.

11/29/2007 6:08:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I am on my 4th month. And I have had one week (combined) with NO BLEEDING. My insides become sore from tampons every day, and my exterior down there gets sore from pads every day. I alternate between the two, but this is a little ridiculus!I also have very bad adominal pain, leg pain. My face is actually breaking out! I have never had an issue with acne! I am now very quiet and don't have ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2007 9:03:52 AM

Reviewer: shaun adams, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've had mine in for 6 months now. Slightly alarming breast lumpiness, but my doc says I'm okay. Also, I haven't had any periods though I do get some depression and cramp occasionally. (I started on this after 9 years on Depo shots, so I didn't actually want to have periods.) Overall, I'm pleased.

11/25/2007 7:01:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my 6th month of using it and I also have had acne since the begining. Other than that I don't notice any other side affects.

11/9/2007 1:58:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the implanon for almost 6 months and within 4 1/2 months of using it, i developed breast lumps, and it does not run in my family.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.