Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

11/24/2014 8:24:40 AM

Reviewer: kris10nicole, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 21 years old and had the implant put in when I was 19. My periods stopped right away. I had one day of very light spotting about a month after then I haven't had any since. I love not having a period! Its nice to not have to remember to take something everyday at the same time. I've had no problems with it except that I think it may be the cause of my rapid weight gain, but i'm ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2014 11:51:38 PM

Reviewer: AshtonD0418, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Periods were very light the first few months then back to how they were before I had my daughter. I've had it for a year and a half and have had no problems. I often forget it's in and I love not having to remember to take a pill or worry about condoms.

9/30/2014 4:49:42 PM

Reviewer: Lex, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I, like others, chose this form of birth control because I wouldn't have to worry about taking it every month, like the pill. I was wrong, i bled for months, spent more money on tampons and pads than I would've on birth control. Finally after the seventh month I couldnt take it and went to my doctor to have it removed. Well im a very active fit person, but due to all the exercising, my mus ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2014 6:16:56 PM

Reviewer: Member , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love this birthcontrol .. Im on my second Implanon .. had my first one remove a month ago .. had it for 3 years .. i have it again for another 3 yearss !!! Love itttt!!

8/28/2014 6:10:36 PM

Reviewer: lolololol, 13-18 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have had this for two years, my periods are messed up but I can deal with it just fine. I never miss more then two months and never have more than one period a month with some spotting. I have recently got some weight gained believed to be by this, but only a few pounds. I love not having to remember taking a pill, and will be get a new one put in when my time is up.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture