Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RepHresh Vagl.

4/17/2012 12:57:55 PM

Reviewer: kkaylynne, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I used this product, it was great.. by the second dose I was still fresh but it was the 4th day, I used it again and immediately the next morning I felt almost as if I had an infection.. I now have burning with urination and a slight discomfort, almost an itch, but still no odor. I have no STD's and so this was quite alarming for me. Any suggestions?

4/7/2012 12:09:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have problems with odor and douching is not recommended by my doctor. I was tired of the odor even and Rephresh is wonderful. My odor is gone. I use after sex to get my ph balanced again.

3/26/2012 1:23:31 AM

Reviewer: SEA206, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This gel worked great for me. But my husband had a very bad reaction. The gel pretty much took off a layer of skin from his penis. We couldn't have sex for over a month because it was so painful.

1/3/2012 12:48:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) can be frustrating and impossible to get rid of. Women who have to deal with it and take antibiotics often have symptoms again within one month of treatment. RePhresh (I take a capsule every day) is the ONLY thing I have found to keep my PH balance healthy and get rid of the horrible symptoms. Thank GOD for it!!

12/27/2011 3:05:32 PM

Reviewer: Nikki84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I so love this product. I have suffered for years with recurring bv infections. No on wants to go to the DR everytime you get one. So my OB/gyn told me about Rephesh I finally bought and I'm hooked. I took one dose about 4 days ago and I'm back to normal. I don't intend on taking another dose for a few weeks.