Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Topamax Oral.

2053 Total User Reviews

8/4/2014 1:40:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 25mg of this medication for post concussion syndrome headaches every evening. It has been made my recovery so much easier. Thanks Topamax!

7/20/2014 9:07:56 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 (Patient)

Comment:
It has worked

7/20/2014 10:55:00 AM

Reviewer: anon, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for frequent migraines. Worked very well to stop the migraines. However, I could not tolerate the side effects at even low dosages. Side effects were severe tingling in hands and feet, lethargy, and irritability. Went back on gabapentin which works not quite as well but I have no side effects.

7/9/2014 7:57:39 PM

Reviewer: Soup, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Seemed to make a real difference in my migraines! But I lost my ability to orgasm, and have had a vaginal yeast infection I cannot get rid of after two courses of Monistat and two courses of Diflucan. It may be important to note that I am yeast-infection-prone to begin with.

7/9/2014 4:36:26 PM

Reviewer: Kmd7190, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking topamax for the past 8 years. I learned to tolerate the side effects because my migraine symptoms were no longer. I was introduced to TrokendiXr from my physician and.... I feel like I hit the lottery! I now can function as if I don't need to take medication, I can easily speak to someone without stumbling on my words and I no longer have dizzy balance issues I once had on ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.