Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Topamax Oral.

2044 Total User Reviews

11/11/2007 1:00:42 PM

Reviewer: raven, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started using Topamax only three weeks ago and my head aches are fewer and less painfull. I've had no side effects.

11/12/2007 5:05:57 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Prevention
11/12/2007 2:36:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It caused me severe breathing problems, the Dr. did not believe it was the medicine, I went off of it myself, and within the month my breathing, with breathing treatments corrected itself.

11/11/2007 11:20:06 PM

Reviewer: cbrn386, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with migraines since I was a little girl. I finally have control. My migraines have diminished down to three to four times a month. I have experiences some side effects; tingling sensation to my tongue, numbness to my fingers and toes on occasion. These also diminished after a few weeks of dosage increases. Weight loss and hair loss. These are tolerable compared to the migraines on ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2007 8:40:32 PM

Reviewer: hnrrllstdnt13, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I still get a few migraines, but I am still not at a satisfactory dosage, I'm still not quite getting along with my doctor so, that is my problem. I love the medicine.